Powered By Blogger

30 Ekim 2011 Pazar

BEING A METU STUDENT

     First of all being in metu is wonderful for me.Because metu is my  childhood dream:).And finally i could reach my dream.First days in here, i couldn't believe that this is true.A lot of people in turkey wants to be here but few of them can come here so i'm one of that minority.We are one of the best.Actually i proud of myself :)
    Metu is a perfect place.It's the only university in our country to take place in the list of the best universities in the world.Sometimes i hear that someone around me says here isn't her/his first choice.The first one is bosphorus.But i'm sure that they will see the best university in turkey is Metu.Because of it's huge campus, with over 20.000 students, gigantic library, sport areas, various activities etc.We didn't use all of them yet but there is lots of time :)
     I feel lucky to be here.And sometimes people around me especially in my hometown ask me "how could you go metu?"Metu has so prestigious place that they can't believe.And i'm just saying them "i believed and i wanted so much" If you want something so much i'm sure that it happens.When highschool students who want to be here ask me advises about what they can do i tell them "study hard, have a regular plan, be careful about your psychology so on but first of all don't give up wanting."And metu is full of something that done by wanting.
     It's hard to get used somewhere else actually.But metu provides so many facilities especially "news" like us :) so we didn't have difficulty in to get used.I feel i have been here for years.Of course i miss my home my birth place but metu make us forget most of these with it's facilities.And it has a huge area which is full of different kinds of trees, which is relaxing.Especially stadium of Devrim effect me in depth.When i go there and climb up at the top of it's stairs i feel i'm in a high status :) because the place i'm looking at is ankara which is capital city.Maybe it sounds like laughable but feel like this :)
     To sum up, Metu is really perfect place to study, to enjoy, to know new people ,so, TO LİVE.I never won't be regret to be here and I LOVE METU :))

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder